Our Simple Appraisal Process
Tell us your story
Did your grandmother or grandfather collect? Did you find your cards in an old matchbox or breaking down a wall demolishing a house? We would love to hear about your collection!
Contact us now with a few photos and you are already halfway to cashing in on your collectibles!
Find out how much your collection is worth
Speak to an expert now to get the best offer for your collection!
We have over 75 years of combined experience purchasing more than 10,000,000 sports cards, autographs, and memorabilia.
Free, insured shipping to us
We have an insured shipping account with our shipping partner FedEx, print out a simple form and ship your collection to us free of charge!
If you are local to Phoenix, Los Angeles, or the tri-state area we can meet you at one of our conveniently located warehouses.
For large collections, we will travel anywhere in the world and make a cash offer on the spot.
Payment is easy, if we meet in person you will be paid on the spot. When mailing us your collection, we ship payment to you within 1 business day of reviewing your shipment. We offer payment in check, cash, bank wire, or Paypal.
We buy Everything
Here is a small sampling of what we will pay cash for:
- Sports, nonsports, and entertainment cards from (1800’s-2018)
- Sports, nonsports, and entertainment memorabilia and Autographs (1600’s-2018)
- Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer and Hockey
- Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic the Gathering
- Game used (signed and unsigned) memorabilia
- Complete sets, partial sets, and singles including duplicates
- PSA, SGC, and BGS graded cards including complete and partial registry sets
- Unopened wax, vending, and rack boxes cases from all eras
- All PSA, BGS, or SGC registry sets
- House fulls, storage units full, and warehouses full of collectibles
- Comic Books and original comic art
Don't see what you have on the this list? Contact us for a quote!
Sean was great to work with. Super cool & paid in cash. Will refer others.
I first contacted Invest In Baseball via eBay to sell my collection. After a brief phone conversation with Sean, he gave me some shipping information. I shipped the cards and one week later I had a check for the full amount we discussed. This was a wonderful experience A++!
I noticed a message board post in my area from a man looking to sell his inherited collection quick and easy, so I recommended Invest in Baseball as an option. Sean and company impressed the seller with their thoroughness in explaining the process, paid for the shipping to the company, and then made a fair offer for the collection.
I was pleased that the deal went through for both Invest In Baseball and the seller! I will recommend Sean to others looking to sell off or reduce their collections.